Search This Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Applebee's

I'm back on track - had to take a little pause on my blog. Moving isn't fun so some things have to suffer (mostly my time) - Just want to thank everyone for supporting the blog and if you have any questions that I can answer please let me know.

APPLEBEE'S

Went to Applebees last night for their special, the two for $20.00 deal.  What is it about Applebees that when you walk in it always smells like mildew.  Maybe its the food but it smells a bit like their carpets are wet.  I don't know what it is but it bugs me.  The Applebee's in Indiana smelled the same way so I'm thinking its just a Applebee's special smell. 

OK back to the food ...it's OK...just OK.  I think next time I'll just order out then I can enjoy my meal without the smell.  The service was good - a little to good.  I felt like the server was at my table every minute asking if everything was OK while I was chewing....another reason to order out I suppose. 

We ordered a appetizer to share (mozzarella sticks) and our separate entrees.  I've ordered the spinach/artichoke dip with chips before and they were really good.  Good portions of food but my favorite thing there is the Blondie with butter sauce, walnuts and ice cream..Yum.... enough for two. I also like the mini shooters you can order for $1.99 just enough for one and a good dessert choice.  

I don't know how long this special will be running but I'm just linking you to the website if you want to see the different entrees.  So it's a good deal while it lasts...now if they could just get rid of that smell !   


www.applebees.com


CHARLESTON



8730 W. Charleston Blvd.


Las Vegas, NV 89117


702.946.6104


Call to order Carside To Go

No comments:

Post a Comment